We work with company owners and their employees to provide plan participants with a low cost plan and exceptional service. We feel that regular reviews are critical to the success of the plan. As the company grows or changes the retirement plan must change to accommodate the company and the plan participants.
We feel it is necessary for the plan to have the following features:
- Annual Plan sponsor review, where the plan features, plan cost and investment options are reviewed.
- Development of an Investment Policy statement, which is reviewed annually in the plan sponsor review.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of plan investments
- Annual Meeting with plan participants to provide an update on the plan, investment options and performance, and provide investment and retirement planning education.
- Willingness to serve as a directed trustee on the plan
Read more about our retirement services for individuals and corporations:
Cost of a 401(k) - do you know what your plan is costing you?
Non-Traditional Assets in an IRA - establish flexibility in your plan
Retirement Plan Check Up - things to keep in mind when looking at your plan
Retirement Plan Costs - is your company leaving money on the table?
401(k) Roth Feature - educated employees make smart decisions
Safe Harbor - what are the costs and benefits?
Top Heavy - you may be at risk to lose your qualified status
Gauge your needs with these tools and guidelines: