Cornerstone Team Holiday Traditions
- "We start each Christmas by going to Christmas mass to remember the most important reason for the season"
- "Put the prime rib in, go to church and pray it doesn’t run long so the prime rib doesn’t get overcooked, rush home to check on prime rib."
- "We celebrate Christmas Eve with my wife’s side of the family. Attend Christmas service on Christmas Day and then celebrate with my family after church service.
- "We celebrate with an advent calendar we open every day and an advent wreath that we light every week leading up to Christmas Day."
"We eat Pizza on Christmas Eve and open 1 present each while we watch our friend Sami’s Christmas Service online."
- "On Christmas Eve we celebrate Christmas with my mom and then go to the late service. On Christmas Day we spend it with my husbands immediate family."
- "On Christmas day we play cards the whole day and have our annual 500 tournament."
- "We do this every time we are all together, but we build a "soundtrack" of quotes from the day. The title is that celebration and year, and each quote is the song or track number."